Lamb Leg Bones
Our Lamb Leg Bone (Femur), is also known as Lamb Shank Bone. At a length of around 20cm, these bones are a very durable dog chew that will keep your dog chewing for hours, providing valuable teeth cleaning time. We source all our lamb products, like everything we sell, from Australia. Our all natural lamb bones are great for pets with sensitive stomachs. Lamb bones assist in maintaining strong and healthy bones for your pet, as they contain a high amount of Calcium. Lamb bones also contain Iron and Zinc, and nutritious Bone Marrow. Completely preservative-free, no other additives. Our all natural Lamb Leg Bones are a single ingredient product.
All Australian, our products are 100% grown and made in Australia.
- Made from 100% Aussie Lamb
- Source of Nutritious Marrow and Calcium
- Great for Dental Health - Controls Plaque & Tartar
- Additives and Preservatives Free
- Naturally Delicious, Highly Palatable
- Long Shelf Life - up to 12 Months