Roo Tail Tips - Kangaroo
Our Roo Tail Tip Bones are more suited for small to medium sized dogs. They are a great source of Natural Glucosamine and Chondroitin, and are a real favorite with dogs. They are a nutritious treat containing Protein, Iron and Zinc with no artificial ingredients added. They have an overall length which varies, but mostly around 15-20cm. A kilo equates to 25-30 tail tip pieces, depending on overall thickness. They're a chew that your pet will thoroughly enjoy. Our all Natural Roo Tail Tips are a single ingredient product.
All Australian, our products are 100% grown and made in Australia.
- Made from 100% Aussie Kangaroo
- Source of Nutritious Marrow and Calcium
- Great for Dental Health - Controls Plaque & Tartar
- Source of Natural Glucosamine and Chondroitin
- High in Protein, Lasting Chew
- Additives and Preservatives Free
- Long Shelf Life - up to 12 Months