Roo Tail Tips - Kangaroo
Our Roo Tail Tip Bones are more suited for small to medium sized dogs. They are a great source of Natural Glucosamine and Chondroitin, and are a real favorite with dogs. They are a nutritious treat containing Protein, Iron and Zinc with no artificial ingredients added. They have an overall length which varies, but mostly around 15-20cm. A kilo equates to 25-30 tail tip pieces, depending on overall thickness. They're a chew that your pet will thoroughly enjoy. Our all Natural Roo Tail Tips are a single ingredient product.
All Australian, our products are 100% grown and made in Australia.
- Made from 100% Aussie Kangaroo
- Source of Nutritious Marrow and Calcium
- Great for Dental Health - Controls Plaque & Tartar
- Source of Natural Glucosamine and Chondroitin
- High in Protein, Lasting Chew
- Additives and Preservatives Free
- Long Shelf Life - up to 12 Months
As with all pet treats, we recommend supervising your pet whilst they are chewing. Unless fully consumable, once the treat becomes small enough to be swallowed, you should remove and dispose of the remainder to prevent a blockage or internal damage to your pet. Remember, have drinking water available to assist digestion.