Smoked Salmon Quik Stix
Our Smoked Salmon Quik Stix are a nutrient dense treat. A source of high-quality protein, vitamins and minerals, including potassium, selenium and vitamin B12, not to mention, omega-3 fatty acids, all assist in providing a nutrient rich treat. An Aussie made product is manufactured in Queensland, from premium ingredients. Quik Stix are perfect for a fast, easy treat. They are ideal for training as you can just grab it and go. Simply break off a piece and reward your pet as required. Quik Stix are made from Premium Tasmanian Smoked Salmon (natural wood smoke), Chicken Meat and Salt. A tasty treat, slightly soft and moist, and approximately 30cm in length. It is important to note that we do not add any artificial preservatives. We choose just to add a little salt, this will ensure a shelf life of around 6 months.
All Australian, our products are 100% grown and made in Australia.
- Made from Tasmanian Salmon & Aussie Chicken
- Great Training Treat, Easy to Break
- Minimal Processing, Salt as a Natural Preservative
- Contains Vitamins, Minerals and Omega-3 fatty Acids
- Naturally Delicious, Highly Palatable
- Good Shelf Life - up to 6 Months
- Available in many other Flavours
TIP: Easily snapped into smaller pieces for training use.